Sunday 15 August 2010

AND THE WALLS CAME TUMBLING DOWN - BUT NOW IT IS OUR WALLS - TRIBULATION KNOCKS AT THE DOOR!



Genesis 12: 1, 2: "Now the Lord (Yahweh) had said unto Abram, 'Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will show thee: And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: and I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the Earth be blessed.'"

13: 16: "And I will make thy seed as the dust of the Earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the Earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered."

17: 5, 6, 15, 16: "Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee. And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee... And God said unto Abraham, 'As for Sarai they wife, thou shalt not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall her name be... she shall be a mother of nations; (and) kings of people shall be of her.'"

Safe, Honest, And Secure Way to Earn Money Online Promoted by This Blog:https://dsdomination.com/sp/pro/?application=sp&module=pro&aid=Ed



PROOF THAT THE BLOOD-SOAKED ROTHSCHILD/ROCKEFELLER (& ASSOCIATES) ASHKENAZI/ZIONIST ILLUMINATI ELITE, FALSE-JEWISH-MAFIA FAMILIES - JUST LIKE THE PHARISEES BEFORE THEM - ARE NOT OF ABRAHAM:

18: 17-19: "And the Lord said, 'Shall I hide from Abraham the thing which I do; Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the Earth shall be blessed in him? For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the Lord, to do justice and judgement; that the Lord may bring upon Abraham that which He hath spoken of him."

John 8: 39-41a and 44:
"They (the Pharisees) answered and said unto Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Yeshua saith unto them, 'If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the work of Abraham. But now you seek to kill Me, a Man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. Ye do the works of your father.'"
"... Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."





Safe, Honest, And Secure Way to Earn Money Online Promoted by This Blog:https://dsdomination.com/sp/pro/?application=sp&module=pro&aid=Ed



Back to Genesis:

Genesis 24: 60: "And they blessed Rebekah (Abraham's daughter-in-law), and said unto her, 'Thou art our sister, be thou the mother of thousands of millions, and let thy seed possess the gate of those which hate them.'"

25: 23: "And the Lord said unto her, 'Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people (Jacob and Esau, i.e., Israelites and Canaanites - Christians and Red Communists - honest men and bankers) shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.'"

26 : 4: "And I will make thy seed (talking to Abraham's son Isaac), to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the Earth be blessed; because that Abraham obeyed My voice, and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes, and My laws.'"

27: 28, 29: "Therefore God give thee (Isaac's son Jacob) of the dew of heaven, and the fatness of the Earth, and plenty of corn and wine: let people serve thee, and nations bow down to thee: be lord over thy brethren, and let thy mothers sons bow down to thee: cursed be every one that curseth thee, and blessed be he that blesseth thee."

28: 14, 15: "And thy seed shall be as the dust of the Earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed. And behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places, whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken of thee."

35: 10, 11: "And God said unto him, 'Thy name is Jacob... but Israel shall be thy name... And God said unto him, 'I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins.'"

48: 16, 19: "The angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the Earth... 'I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations.'"

49: 22-25: "Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall: the archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him: but his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the Shepherd, the Stone of Israel:) Even by the God of thy father, Who shall help thee; and by the ALMIGHTY, Who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb."

RECOVERY/CRASH? BAILOUT/COVER-UP?

GERALD CELENTE TELLS THE HARD TRUTH 

The Canaanite Bankers Plan: The West And The English

Speaking Nations Must Die! OK?






ESAU'S REVENGE - The Difference Between The Original North Western European Immigrants to The New World And The Following Onslaught of Immigrants From The South And East of Europe Over The Past 70 Years


The cleverly pre-planned silent invasion of the English speaking nations of the world and the west in general. Esau's revenge and the time of scattered Israel's/Jacob's trouble! Modern day Israel is of a false return planned and executed by descendants of Esau - the Red international Mafia banking families.

Genesis
27: 37-41: "And Isaac answered and said unto Esau, 'Behold, I have made him thy lord, and all his brethren have I given to him for servants; and with corn and wine have I sustained him: and what shall I do now unto thee, my son?' And Esau said unto his father, 'Hast thou but one blessing, my father? bless me, even me also, O my father.' And Esau lifted up his voice and wept. And Isaac his father answered and said unto him, 'Behold, thy dwelling shall be (away from) the fatness of the Earth, and (away from) the dew of heaven from above; And by thy sword shalt thou live, and shalt serve thy brother; and it shall come to pass when thou shalt have the dominion, that thou shalt break his yoke from off thy neck.'" And Esau hated Jacob because of the blessing wherewith his father blessed him: and Esau said in his heart, 'The days of mourning for my father are at hand; then shall I slay my brother Jacob.'"

Jeremiah 30: 5-7: "For thus saith the Lord; 'We have heard a voice of trembling, of fear, not of peace. Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness? Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.'"

Matthew 24: 21, 22: "For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."



Hosea 7: 8, 9: "Ephraim (put for Israel), he has mixed himself among the people (nations); Ephraim is a cake not turned (burnt on one side, uncooked on the other - useless). Strangers have devoured his strength, and he knoweth it not: yea, gray hairs are here and there upon him, yet he knoweth it not."

11-13: "Ephraim also is like a silly dove without heart: they call to Egypt, they go to Assyria. When they shall go, I will spread My net upon them; I will bring them down as the fowls of heaven; I will chastise them, as their congregation hath heard. Woe unto them! for they have fled from Me: destruction unto them! because they have transgressed against Me: though I have redeemed them, yet they have spoken lies against Me."



Safe, Honest, And Secure Way to Earn Money Online Promoted by This Blog:https://dsdomination.com/sp/pro/?application=sp&module=pro&aid=Ed







Safe, Honest, And Secure Way to Earn Money Online Promoted by This Blog:https://dsdomination.com/sp/pro/?application=sp&module=pro&aid=Ed

No comments: