Tuesday 17 February 2009

WAKE UP AMERICAN CHRISTIANS!



TRUE CONFESSIONS of a Sephardic Jew-WAKE UP AMERICAN CHRISTIANS!


TRUE CONFESSIONS OF A SEPHARDIC JEW-

"Wake UP Christians of America...It's YOUR TURN to BE SENT TO THE CAMPS!"

By investigative journalist Pamela Schuffert

Her name is SAIDA. Saida is a Sephardic Messianic Jew whom I met and personally interviewed while visiting her Messianic Synagogue in Tulsa, OK. Her unbelieving Jewish relatives still live in New York City.

Saida was also one of the Sephardic Jewish children cruelly irradiated by Ashkenazi Jews in a bogus experiment to eradicate ringworm. But in fact ringworm was not the problem.

Both she and many other Sephardic children became victims of a cruel experiment involving human experimentation, and many believe GENOCIDE of the Sephardics, considered to be "lower class Jews" by many of the Ashkenazim.(Yes, racism is alive among even the Jews!)

I interviewed her during the time when I attended her Messianic Synagogue in Tulsa, OK, a few years ago as I travelled nationwide to broadcast, lecture and research the NWO AGENDA across America.

The leader of this Messianic Synagogue asked me to lecture to his congregation after the service, on my subject of research: THE COMNG NEW WORLD ORDER and AN AMERICAN HOLOCAUST.

As I began to expound on my many years of investigative journalism, involving years of travel nationwide/worldwide to research and gather information exposing the NEW WORLD ORDER, I noticed Saida began to shake her head vigorously indicating "YES I KNOW, I KNOW!"

I paused and asked Saida in front of the congregation, "Saida, you act like you KNOW all about what I am talking about...DO YOU? HOW DO YOU KNOW?"

She replied, "I know all about THE CONCENTRATION CAMPS and the BOXCARS and the GUILLOTINES. Every time I go home to my unsaved Jewish relatives in New York City, they tell me, 'You better come OUT OF YOUR FAITH IN JESUS while you CAN, because IT WILL SOON BE the CHRISTIANS' TURN to be SENT TO THE CAMPS!"

Soon it will be THE CHRISTIANS' TURN to be SENT TO THE CAMPS...??? As Christians were sent to GULAGS by the millions under over 8 decades of communist antichrist rule in BOLSHEVIK RUSSIA?

I was stunned. I asked her further questions. She revealed that the Jewish communities in New York City KNOW ALL ABOUT THIS NWO AGENDA, and the plan to eradicate the Christians under martial law by means of the camps, the prisoner boxcars and the Noahide Laws guillotines, to make way for the world Jewish reign under the upcoming "new messiah."

And her words further indicated that such Jews are rejoicing over the thought of "THE CHRISTIANS' turn to BE SENT TO THE CAMPS."

I further pursued this shocking revelation, by encountering more Jews and asking probing questions.

Those that were willing to express their thoughts, confirmed Saida's revelations. They admitted to me that "...the ANTICHRIST YOU CHRISTIANS FEAR, will be OUR MESSIAH to GET RID OF YOU CHRISTIANS and bring in the world reign of messiah and the JEWS!"

Interestingly, the fanatical Orthodox Jewish sect LUBAVITCH CHABAD, who are the writers and promoters of the NOAHIDE LAWS that many Christians now realize are to be used to EXECUTE CHRISTIANS under rabbinical courts in the future, are ALSO the very group intent on raising up "THE NEW MESSIAH" of the Jews. Apparently "the new messiah" that these Jews referenced, who will put us Christians to death........

Since the failure of their last attempt to produce a lasting "messiah," Rebbe Menachem Schneerson, whose body is still lying cold in the grave at last report, they continue to feverishly work hard to produce a "new messiah" to lead the Jews to world conquest over the Gentiles and Christians, and reign over their coming JEWISH WORLD GOVERNMENT.

I recently questioned some Jews in Jewish chat rooms in www.PALTALK.com, and their responses were frankly boastful, arrogant, and chilling. They confirmed what Saida revealed in that synagogue to us that day...and what many of us investigators have suspected all along.

All I can say is, thank you, my Sephardic friend Saida, for telling both me and the Christians of America the painful and unsettling truth in this critical hour of America's unfolding destiny.

As a missionary to the Jews for many years, loving and talking care of both elderly and children, I will admit that the pain in my heart is unmeasurable as I read the WRITING ON THE WALL for America's destiny and the destiny of her Christian population.


No comments: