Monday 19 July 2010

AMERICA'S SECRET DESTINY - CALLING LUCIFER TO EARTH TO LEAD THE NEW ATLANTIS NEW WORLD ORDER! ....No Wonder The Occult World Calls The U.S. New Egypt!


FREEMASON/ROSICRUCIAN SIR FRANCIS BACON'S DREAM OF A NEW ATLANTIS/NEW ORDER OF THE AGES CRYPTICALLY REFERRED TO IN THE GREAT SEAL OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA









THE GREAT 'CHRISTIAN' NATION





SATANIC WASHINGTON DC:
U.S. PRESIDENTS INITIATED IN FREEMASONIC CEREMONY AS REINCARNATIONS OF EGYPTIAN GOD OSIRIS:
THE POWER OF THE HOLY KING JAMES BIBLE BOUND IN A MASONIC MAGICAL CEREMONY UNDER THE EGYPTIAN STYLED WASHINGTON PHALLIC MONUMENT





Safe, Honest, And Secure Way to Earn Money Online Promoted by This Blog:https://dsdomination.com/sp/pro/?application=sp&module=pro&aid=Ed




UNBELIEVABLE - BUT TRUE!

Now this is something I came across about 9 months ago. I apologise for not passing it on. I just do not get the chance to go through all the stuff I come up against as I am working alone, with an old computer (that is threatening to pack up any day now), in an area that does not receive the best service - and I also have to share the computer with the family so it gets very frustrating as I simply cannot offer the service to the public that I would like to. Our internet service was also interrupted when a freak tornado hit our garden on the 24th of December, cut our line in 3 places, and was not fixed for 4 months! Another frustration was the fact that I could not buy the book that Tom Horn was getting ready to release to the public at the time, Apollyon Rising 2012. A very important book as it lays out in plain English what the elite believe in and what their horrifying plans are for 2012 and beyond, which ties in with the books of Daniel & Revelation - it is the elite unveiling themselves and their beliefs to us. I signed up with him, but when it came to the release date in December, 2009, I had to back off due to lack of funds. It is strange how others like myself, take Fritz Springmeier for instance, the number one exponent of the ruling Illuminati elite, have to scrimp and scrape for pennies in order to keep going, but the drive within us will not allow us to give in - no matter what! And now we are at the very end of life on this Earth as we know it - there is so much to do and tell, so much crying out to the general public that it is time to waken from slumber and take note of what is occurring in this world, mostly behind the scenes as the elite are very serious about this stuff. They have no chains on them whatsoever apart from ALERT prayer warrior Christians.


People like myself and Fritz have serious barriers in that we have to count the pennies in order to make copies of important documents or look for alternative ways to read important books. That is how things are in this world. The myriad of elite backed websites and blogs have no problems in giving you what the elite want you to have, but their info is mixed with untruths and downright deceit! They feed you rat poison - 99% truth mixed with the 1% deadly deceit! Fritz in the end found backing enough to get his books published - thankfully, as they are reckoned to be amongst the most important books released in recent history, unveiling Satan's evil, controlling kingdom to the world - although Fritz himself went to jail for his enormous effort on trumped up false charges - what else can one expect in such an evil, disgusting world??




Anyway, getting back to the reason for this post - that America was set up as the powerhouse to take us to the New Atlantis/New World Order. But not only that! What is even more shocking - or at least SHOULD BE, is the sad and horrifying fact that the United States, and more importantly, the ruling city of Washington D.C., the most Satanically (architecturally speaking), laid out city on the face of the Earth, has been calling out from its very birth for Lucifer to come to Earth and lead the New World Order/New Atlantis forward into the new order of the ages or 'Golden Age', where ancient paganism will rule uninterrupted for a thousand years! (Well so they believe!) And like I have been telling you - with a 'new' kind of 'human'. Transhumanism - I'm not really sure that this is an actual possibility as the Creator (thankfully) has set limitations on that kind of sick meddling - but effeminate men and transvestites yes! Now that is something I know they are doing and have been working on for generations now! Look at pop and rock stars over the past 40 years and you will see what I mean! The New World Order banking elite are perverted to the centre of their cold, dead, hearts. Their aim is to convert men into sexual perverts and hold women as breeder slaves - that is their plan - believe it or not - I am only giving you the plain facts! I understand the mentality of these people and I know what their aims are, their agenda you could say. You do not have to be a genius to work it out! They no doubt have been working around the clock for generations now attempting to break through God's barrier regarding the mixing of animals with humans - God forbid that it could ever become a possibility! But this is the kind of sick minds these people have.






I am presently transcribing this video. It is three quarters done. It is a very slow process that takes many many hours, but I believe it to be important enough that people can have access to this information in written form as well as on video as there are many people out there around the globe who have difficulty in hearing clearly what is being said. A soon as I have finished I will post it under the video. Thank you - Edward Laughlan


TIME TO CHOOSE YOUR GOD!









Isaiah 42: 14, 15: “For a long time I have kept silent, I have been quiet and held myself back. But now, like a woman in childbirth, I cry out, I gasp and pant. I will lay waste the mountains and hills and dry up all their vegetation; I will turn rivers into islands and dry up the pools.”

Zeph.1: 2, 3: “I will sweep away everything from the face of the Earth,” declares the Lord. “I will sweep away both men and animals; I will sweep away the birds of the air and the fish of the sea. The wicked will only have heaps of rubble when I cut off man from the face of the Earth,” declares the Lord.

Zeph. 3: 8: “Therefore wait for me,” declares the Lord, “For the day I will stand up to testify. I have decided to assemble the nations, to gather the kingdoms and to pour out my wrath on them – all my fierce anger. The whole world will be consumed by the fire of my jealous anger.”

Jeremiah 4: 23-28: “I beheld the Earth, and, lo, it was without form and void; and the heavens, and they had no light. I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly. And I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heaven were fled. I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the Lord, and by His fierce anger. For thus hath the Lord said, ‘The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end. For this shall the Earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it…’”

Jeremiah 25: 31-33: “A noise shall come even to the ends of the Earth; for the Lord hath a controversy with the nations, He will plead with all flesh; He will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the Lord. Thus saith the Lord of Hosts, ‘Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the Earth. And the slain of the Lord shall be at that day from one end of the Earth even unto the other end of the Earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.”

Revelation 19: 11-16, 19 & 21: "And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and He that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns; and He had a name written, that no man knew, but He Himself. And He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven, followed Him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of His mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it He should smite the nations: and He shall rule them with a rod of iron: and He treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He hath on His vesture and on His thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS... And I saw the beast, and the kings of the Earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him That sat on the horse, and against His army... And the remnant were slain with the sword of Him That sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of His mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh."Revelation 20: 4, 5: "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years... But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection."










Safe, Honest, And Secure Way to Earn Money Online Promoted by This Blog:https://dsdomination.com/sp/pro/?application=sp&module=pro&aid=Ed

 

Wakeup call to the Redeemed of God!

An excellent source of sane, on the Word teachings of the TRUE Gospel of Yeshua Messiah and what the redeemed of God should be hearing, can be found by checking out the following post. You need to understand clearly, the difference between "everlasting life" and "eternal life" - your understanding is most probably very wrong! Indeed - "Not every one that saith unto Me, ‘Lord, Lord’, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of My Father Which is in heaven… many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth” - NOT by unbelievers! The resurrection of unbelievers comes AFTER the initial 1000 year plus reign of God's only begotten Son, Yeshua:


No comments: