Sunday 6 December 2009

CURRICULUM 2000 AND THE TOTAL CORRUPTION OF WESTERN YOUTH BY CITY OF LONDON CORPORATION UNITED NATIONS


Safe, Honest, And Secure Way to Earn Money Online Promoted by This Blog:https://dsdomination.com/sp/pro/?application=sp&module=pro&aid=Ed

 

 

This Present crisis by James Russell Lowell (1840-1930)

Once to every man and nation
Comes the moment to decide
In the strife of truth with falsehood,
For the good or evil side...
Then it is the brave man chooses,
While the coward stands aside,
Till the multitude make virtue
Of the Faith they had denied...
Though the cause of evil prosper,
Yet ‘Tis truth alone is strong,
Though her portion be the scaffold
And upon the throne be wrong,
Yet that scaffold sways the future,
And, behind the dim unknown,
Standeth God within the shadow,
Keeping watch above his own



THE LONDON ROTHSCHILD'S CORRUPTION OF OUR CHILDREN

As I have been saying over and over and over again - the Rothschild banking family's City of London Corporation, British Empire, New World Order, not only is Satanic, or Luciferian if you prefer, it is also a homosexual/transvestite/cursed lineages, New World Order.
I never publish anything without having first done some serious research into the matter. I know what I am talking about. I have devoted my life to this stuff since the year 2000. The problem with the information that I publish is that it seems completely insane and over the top. Well, the truth of life on this planet is completely insane and over the top, because we have a ruling oligarchy of insane loonies lording it over us who worship Lucifer! And even that sounds completely insane and over the top, and the elite know that the majority of people will not believe me when I say what I say!
BUT THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH, NO MATTER IF NO-ONE BELIEVES IT! Truth cannot be destroyed. Truth hangs there in the balance awaiting the Righteous Judge of mankind who will very shortly appear on the world scene. And yes, even that seems completely insane and over the top!
 


Isaiah 42: 14, 15: “For a long time I have kept silent, I have been quiet and held myself back. But now, like a woman in childbirth, I cry out, I gasp and pant. I will lay waste the mountains and hills and dry up all their vegetation; I will turn rivers into islands and dry up the pools.” 

Zeph.1: 2, 3: “I will sweep away everything from the face of the Earth,” declares the Lord. “I will sweep away both men and animals; I will sweep away the birds of the air and the fish of the sea. The wicked will only have heaps of rubble when I cut off man from the face of the Earth,” declares the Lord.
 
Zeph. 3: 8: “Therefore wait for me,” declares the Lord, “For the day I will stand up to testify. I have decided to assemble the nations, to gather the kingdoms and to pour out my wrath on them – all my fierce anger. The whole world will be consumed by the fire of my jealous anger.”
Jeremiah 4: 23-28: “I beheld the Earth, and, lo, it was without form and void; and the heavens, and they had no light. I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly. And I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heaven were fled. I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the Lord, and by His fierce anger. For thus hath the Lord said, ‘The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end. For this shall the Earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it…’”
Jeremiah 25: 31-33: “A noise shall come even to the ends of the Earth; for the Lord hath a controversy with the nations, He will plead with all flesh; He will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the Lord. Thus saith the Lord of Hosts, ‘Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the Earth. And the slain of the Lord shall be at that day from one end of the Earth even unto the other end of the Earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.”



A CALL TO SANITY!

Listen, all I ask is that you look at the stuff I put in front of you with an open mind - nothing else. I know that I cannot convince you of anything. That is up to you yourself to be convinced one way or the other. Me, I know that very shortly each and every one of you guys out there will be called to account for your actions and inactions regarding all the knowledge and information that has been put before you during your lifetime. Laugh at me and call me what you want - I couldn't care less! What I beg you to do though, is just consider what I am saying to you and look at the evidence yourself. Throw your TV out the window (like the Italians do when their team gets beaten!), and educate yourself a little bit. Please make sure though that there is no-one on the ground below before you do it!! You owe it to yourself and your loved ones to do so and to stop being controlled and manipulated by the the elite - who hate you and would love to see you and yours dead!!
OK, please - if you dare - if you really wish to know the truth regarding Curriculum 2000 - click on the below link and read what is posted. It is not for the faint of heart. Neither is it for anyone who cannot stand to be corrupted by disgusting stories - BUT - I believe that every parent in the western hemisphere NEEDS to know just exactly what is going on in our schools with this extremely evil Curriculum 2000, which was put together by Satanists and witches - which AGAIN sounds completely insane and over the top... but, I swear to you, it is all very sadly TRUE!! And for that reason, the Earth will be destroyed by fire because a righteous God has no choice other than to cleanse His Earth of this filth and of the people who are behind the production of such filth. Read on if you dare! Edward Laughlan
Revelation 7: 9, 10 and 13-17: “After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; And cried with a loud voice, saying, “Salvation to our God Which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.”
… And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, “What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?” And I said unto him, “Sir, thou knowest.” And he said to me, “These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His Temple: and He That sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb Which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Revelation 16: 15-16: “Behold, I come like a thief!
Blessed is he who stays awake and keeps his clothes with him, so that he may not go naked and be shamefully exposed.”

Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called...
Armageddon!


Today - it is just around the corner - don't say that you have not been warned! The time has come for men and women of God worldwide and especially in the most prosperous of nations to stand boldly, proclaiming Yahweh’s Word in its most pure and unadulterated form. Yahweh, as well as being The God of Love, Mercy and Grace is also The Righteous Judge and His judgement will not tarry.

My friends, the Earth and its many peoples are now ripe for purifying and cleansing. The prophesied
“time of Jacob’s trouble” is just beginning. The worst, by far, is yet to come. I believe that a warning from the Lord God Almighty Yahweh must go out from many people to the many nations, please make yourself one of them. Do not count your life dear in these last days. Those who decide to save themselves in these end-times stand to lose their very souls! May the Lord God Almighty Yahweh bless and protect you all. I, Edward Laughlan am solely responsible for the contents/aims/views/beliefs put forward in this compilation as it is presented.



Safe, Honest, And Secure Way to Earn Money Online Promoted by This Blog:https://dsdomination.com/sp/pro/?application=sp&module=pro&aid=Ed


No comments: