Thursday 5 March 2009

1/2 INCH LONG BOMBADIER BUG BLASTS THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION TO SMITHEREENS!!



Romans 1: 18-20: "For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse." (New King James)

These verses are talking about intelligent men and women who study the creation and see clearly the hand of the Creator God, but who deliberately decide to make a stand against Him and suppress the truth, teaching lies insted!









Dr. Jobe Martin, college professor, and dentist who served on the dental crew of President Johnson's Air Force One and the Presidential Fleet. For the past 20 years he has now been lecturing students on 'Incredible Creatures That Defy Evolution!' Dr. Martin had a scientific and medical background and believed in the Theory of Evolution:

"Evolution, as I was taught, ah, it all started with a thing called 'The Big Bang!' They say, this Big Bang went Kaboom!, and shot out hydrogen gas mostly, and the gas
'somehow' turned to dust, and the dust condensed down into planet Earth! The evolutionists say it started dry, then over millions of years, volcanic activity produced water. And then, in some little pond... these inorganic chemicals got together and they were zapped by some kind of X-Ray or something else, and all of a sudden you have this little speck of life. And they say that this was about 3 billion years ago. And then that little speck of life 'somehow' over about 3 billion years, became the first cell, which was somewhere around 600 million years ago. And then that progressively became - beautiful You!!"

"And so, in the Fall of 1971 I went to Baylor in Texas and gave my first lecture. It was on 'The Evolution of the Tooth'. And I talked about how these fish scales gradually migrated into the mouth and became teeth, and a couple of my students came to me after class that day and said to me, 'Dr. Martin, have you ever investigated the claims of Creation Science?'

"Well that was in 1971. I'd never even heard of it! At this point I'd been a Christian for about 5 years, and so I'm thinking to myself, 'Where are these guys coming from? I've never heard of this.' And so I said, 'Sure, I'll look into this with you.' And I'm thinking as a kind of cocky young professor, 'I'll blow these guys away!'

"Well, they asked me to start studying the 'Assumptions' that the evolutionists make. And in all my years - 8 years of scientific education, I had never had a single professor tell me about an 'Assumption!' So we started looking at these 'Assumptions', and I began to realise - they're making some claims here, that really, the 'Assumptions' are not valid when they tell you that the rocks are very old and all these kinds of things. And then they asked me to start studying some animals and see if I thought that animal could 'evolve.'
Well the first thing that we really studied together was this little bug called a Bombadier Beetle. And this little insect, it's about 1/2 an inch long, and it mixes chemicals that EXPLODE! So I began to think, 'OK, how would that evolve?'

Now let's say that evolution is true... it had to somehow evolve that... well the first time that he evolves the explosion, what does it do to the bug? BOOM! - you just splattered your bug! Splattered bug pieces don't evolve!!"

Dr. Martin appears in three 45 minute long videos that go through all the various incredible animals that defy the Theory of Evolution. Sit back and be left in awe by the Magnificence of the Creator God, Yahweh! Here are videos I and II. If you know how to use uTorrent, you will be able to download number III in the series- Edward Laughlan.

PS: For those who like to point out that the chemicals do not always explode (the little beetle decides that), but only heat up to around 200 degrees, then what Dr. Martin is saying still stands, as the beetle would probably boil itself to death if not blow himself up! And for the many others who say that the Theory of Evolution has NOTHING to do with the separate Big Bang Theory - without the Big Bang, how could you have an Evolution Theory?? You CANNOT have your Theory of Evolution WITHOUT your Big Bang Theory! The two go hand in hand whether you wish to admit it or not! And anyway, the two UNPROVEN 'Theory's' are equally insane! You may then tell me that a God of Creation is also an unproven theory. To which I reply: "... For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made..."





No comments: