Wednesday 2 September 2009

DON'T INJECT ME, DON'T INFECT ME!



Song Lyrics

The swine flu's comin' back
like a viral attack
It's like '76, you gotta cover ya back
But not with a vaccine don't give in to that
Because those medical quacks
are makin money off that
They wanna inject you, infect you with the vaccine
They say they protect but they reject your immunity
And if you protest they arrest you and they lock you down
Can't have people like that walkin' around
Contagious
The truth is outrageous
Don't you know the drug companies made this flu
And if you're thinkin' you wanna evade this
Then you gotta say this
Don't inject me
Don't infect me
Don't stick that needle in my arm and chemically wreck me
Don't inject me
Don't infect me
Don't stick that needle in my veins and medically wreck me
Don't use me
Don't abuse me
Don't push your medical lies and try to confuse me
Don't trick me
Don't you dick me
With that needle in ya hand don't you dare try to prick me
Don't you know the swine flu is made by man
Pharmaceutical scam
It's all part of the Big Brother population plan
But the thing I don't understand
is why they in Mexico City
in an unmarked military van
They don't want you to see the remedies
you can stop influenza with vitamin D for free
Herbal medicine is all that you need
But they can't charge a fifty dollar fee
Unless
They inject you
They infect you
They stick that needle in your arm
and chemically wreck you
They use you
They abuse you
They say they're saving your life while they really confuse you
All you parents grab your kids
And shoot 'em up just like guinea pigs
Inject your teens and your babies in the crib
And when they get paralyzed
That's when you realize
There's no way to undo what you did
The big drug companies are makin' a killing
Collectin' the billions and gettin' away like a James Bond villain
cause they're willin' to do almost anything
Just to make money with the flu vaccine
Song and Lyrics © 2009 by Michael Adams, All Rights Reserved 


Safe, Honest, And Secure Way to Earn Money Online Promoted by This Blog:https://dsdomination.com/sp/pro/?application=sp&module=pro&aid=Ed

 

No comments: