Tuesday 19 May 2009

OSAMA BIN LADEN MURDERED?




Please forgive me for being so behind the times - I mean... I thought that the world was at war with Osama Bin Laden, the superman terrorist from another planet or dimension that is out to murder everyone on Earth? Could this be the reason why Osama has never been captured? Why didn't David Frost pick up on the casual statement by Benazir Bhutto that Osama had been murdered by Omar Sheikh and why was it not splashed over the mainstream media? Is it something we are not supposed to know?? Are the big bad terrorists just another fairy story from our naughty godfathers the Rothschilds and Rockefellers?


I was convinced that he was being protected and used as a CIA asset for the furtherance of the plans of the New World Order, but it seems that only his ghost is necessary - and of course, the help of Hollywood! I knew that some of the videos put out by 'Bin Laden' were obvious fakes - many silly mistakes have been pointed out by sharp eyed sleuths out there, but overall, I believed he was still alive. But then, something that I have always known clearly, is the fact that Satan uses and abuses even his very own. No-one is indispensable in Satan's unholy , ruthless kingdom!

Oh, I almost forgot - this intriguing lady was obviously murdered later for knowing too much! David Frost is not so brave as to ask stupid questions!







Safe, Honest, And Secure Way to Earn Money Online Promoted by This Blog:https://dsdomination.com/sp/pro/?application=sp&module=pro&aid=Ed

No comments: